Board Support Office
• Coordinate the financial and economical activity in accordance with the instructions of the Board of the Association;
• Prepare and monitor the implementation of the budget;
• Organize and introduce the Annual Financial Statements and structure and information system to manage and monitor its implementation so as to identify patterns of return;
• Organize and manage inventory of the association.
Administrative and Financial Office
Finance Department email@example.com
Accounting Department firstname.lastname@example.org
Members Department email@example.com
Insurance Department firstname.lastname@example.org
Training Department email@example.com
• Answer general questions to financial services;
• Documents verification and controlling to be submitted to the National Board;
• Cost centers creation and accounting software controlling;
• Analysis and monitoring of accounting application principles and their rules and procedures - National and Regional Services;
• Monitoring and controlling of management reports and annual accounts;
• Verification and monitoring of bank extracts;
• Budget accounts processing of all incoming from APEMIP cost centers;
• Records monitoring and accounting of the collection of its own income and their allocation to cost centers;
• POC accounting of all movements of revenue and expenses;
• Compliance with relevant legal obligations in respect of Taxes and Social Security;
• Monitoring and records accounting of assets and general inventory;
• Archive documents of general accounting.
email: firstname.lastname@example.org e email@example.com
• Legal Advice, without intervention by a court, in writing and by telephone, on matters related with legal status of recruitment activity and real estate raising in particular, and with the real estate law in general. The call center is provided exclusively through the single number service, 707 200 985, which works mainly for issues of rapid clarification;
• Preparation of informative circulars and newsletters;
• Study of the legislation concerning the activity of real estate and real estate sector in general;
• Dealing with matters related with the Collaboration Protocol Agreement, with the INCI, particularly in terms of process, analysis of requests for licensing, registration, revalidation or changes in services received by APEMIP.
Events and Protocol Office
• Organization, management and monitoring of all APEMIP events, including seminars, trade fairs, events, institutional and social events;
• Answer general questions addressed to the Events and Protocol Office;
• Sending informative circulars and newsletters;
• Institutional image formulation of the Association.
Market Research and Analysis Office
• Research, development and analysis of data - the collection and analysis of relevant information about the market;
• Monitoring the current situation and the study of possible trends of various real estate segments;
• Providing indicators that describes the market;
• Preparation of market studies.
IT and Web Design Office
• Management and administration of all IT systems, networks and telecommunications inside APEMIP;
• Development and production of the institutional image of the Association;
• Management of the website APEMIP;
• Development and programming of applications based on Internet for processes expediting of other offices;
• Cooperation with the Events and Protocol Office in the organization of seminars, national and international fairs and other events, the logistical planning, installation and maintenance of audiovisual.