The real estate activity depends on the license granted by the INCI - Institute of Construction and Real Estate, valid for three years, and revalidation for the same period.
The allocation and assignment of the license depends on the fulfillment, by the applicant, of the following requirements:
• Adoption of the corporate form, or other mode of operation of companies.
• Have a corporate purpose (the purpose for which the company intends to carry) and principal activity (that will be declared in the relevant tax office, and represented in the Portuguese Classification of Economic Activities CAE with No. 68311) the real estate activity.
• Show the rectified situation to the tax and social security.
• Demonstrate professional capacity.
• Have liability insurance.
• Have positive equity.
• Have either the company or its legal representatives, commercial reputation.